Effective Date: January 24, 2018
This policy describes how the Regenerative Organic Alliance (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) collect, use, and share information through this website (the “Services”).
How we collect and use information?
Through the Services we collect several types of information. One type of information includes personal information, such as your name, farm or business name, postal address, or email address. We may collect this information when you provide it to use, such as when you signup to be an ally or contact us with questions. We may also collect certain usage information from your browser or device when you visit the Services. This type of information may include IP address, browser type, date and time of your visit, your activity on the Services, or a device identifier from a mobile device.
We may combine the information we collect together, as well as receive some personal information from third parties that support the services, and use it for a variety of purposes, including:
- To customize, provide, and improve the Services;
- To communicate with you about the Services and the Regenerative Organic Certification;
- To protect against fraud and other unlawful activity; and
- For purposes disclosed at the time we collect the information.
How we share information?
We may share the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- With our service providers that help us provide the Services to you, including email fulfillment providers;
- To analyze how you use the Services;
- With organizations we work with to develop and promote the Regenerative Organic Certification;
- To help Allies connect with each other;
- Subject to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process;
- As part of a sale or merger, including at bankruptcy, of the Services;
- To protect our rights and the rights of third parties;
- With the public if you post any information on the public portions of the Services or provide your support for the Regenerative Organic Certification by becoming an Ally and providing use with information about yourself or your organization; and
- With your consent.
Links to third party websites and services.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may be able to set your browser to reject and/or delete cookies. For instructions, check your browser’s technical information. However, if you reject or delete cookies then this may disable or interfere with features of the Services or other websites you visit. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so we can offer you a better experience on the Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share the personal information we collect from you with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Safeguarding your Personal Information.
We take reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative measures to help maintain the security of the personal information we collect.