Before beginning an application, please make sure you have read and understand the full Regenerative Organic Certified™ framework and governing documents, available at RegenOrganic.org/Resources.
Please note: This application form is for producer operations only, i.e. farms, ranches, vineyards, and grower groups.
- Buyers and other supply chain actors should complete registration at RegenOrganic.org/Register.
- Brands and other entities making consumer-facing ROC™ claims must complete a license agreement available for download at RegenOrganic.org/Resources.
Start the Journey to Regenerative Organic Certified
This application is separated into 5 sections. Once you begin you will be able to save your progress, but we recommend completing the application in one session. We recommend gathering all the required information and documents before you begin. Supporting documents must be submitted in PDF, JPEG, PNG, XLSX, or DOCX format.
In addition to general information about the operation applying, you’ll need:
- A completed copy of the Operation Information & Certification Contract. Print & sign this document before beginning your application.
- All current certificates and final annual reviews (include organic certificates, any additional soil health, animal welfare, or social fairness certificates).
- A copy of your current organic system plan (OSP).
- For ICS managed grower groups, a copy of internal control system (ICS) documentation.
- Maps of the operation(s)
After submitting your online application, you will receive an invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org for a one-time, non-refundable application fee. Fees are as follows:
- Operation with < five distinct parcels: fee is $350 USD
- Operation with > five distinct parcels: fee is $550 USD
- Operation is an ICS managed grower group/Coop: fee is $1,000 USD